Expectant parent ~ turning your attention towards ‘life with baby’?
New Parent ~ your baby has arrived, and you need answers?
This class focuses on the basics of preparing for ‘life with baby’. Parents gain an understanding of their baby’s fundamental needs and how to fulfill them.
- What to expect from your infant
- How to identify your baby’s cues
- What is normal infant sleep? Strategies to maximize your sleep!
- What’s your baby trying to tell you? Learn to understand an infant’s cues
- 5 ways to calm a crying baby. Learn soothing techniques that work!
- Why baby wearing? Demos & practice with carriers
This workshop is grounded in current research and neuroscience pertaining to your infant’s primal needs in the first year of life.
Please bring a doll or teddy bear to practice on, a swaddling cloth, and carrier if you have one.