Sleep support Consultation
There is no research to support the idea that falling asleep alone makes children more independent. I provide sleep education and an attachment-based gentle approach to sleep challenges. This is not about “sleep training”, which usually require some form of cry it out, and can be potentially damaging to an infant’s development. We look at the developmental needs of the baby and the needs of the family and come up with an approach where everyone can get their needs met. Babies sleep patterns are affected by several important developmental milestones.
1 hour sleep consultation session
- 60 minute sleep consultations by phone to answer your specific questions and address any concerns you are having from an attachment-based approach
Foundation of healthy sleep basic package
- 30 minute Phone Consultation to discuss issues and challenges you are experiencing
- 120 minute Home Visit which includes a full history, assessment, and sleep education on the biology of sleep in babies and information on their brain and nervous system development
- History: your health, baby’s health and development, family situation, support networks
- Assessment: current situation, sleeping arrangements, home layout
- An individualized solution based approach that supports your family’s needs and your baby’s developmental and emotional needs using gentle methods
- Follow up phone call within 2 weeks of home visit
- Inclusive Package: $425
*NOTE: I also offer Custom Foundation of Healthy Sleep Packages, to craft a package that fits your needs, please email me!